Our GAPack Disclaimer
- Always inspect your resistance band for signs of wear/nicks and tears before every use. (if you do notice ware on the band, please contact us for next actions)
- Do not use the resistance band if you suffer from latex allergies Keep your exercise area clear of debris & sharp objects, and remove jewellery or any sharp objects prior to exerciseDo not leave your resistance band in the sun/in a car. Avoid using in extreme hot conditions (E.G. long periods in direct sunlight)Store your band inside your GAPack (a cool & dry environment)
Your GAPack is not a toy, and as such should be kept out of children’s reach at all times Perform exercises in a focused, controlled manner – rest is you feel dizzy or short of breath and stay hydrated! This GAPack is your own portable exercise tool that you can use as you desire. We recommend, however, to follow our exercise guides when starting out. GlobalActivePacks Pty Ltd disclaim any liability, loss or damage caused by improper use of the product.
1. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. If Australian Consumer Law, or other law, states there is a guarantee in relation to any goods or services supplied by us, and our liability for failing to comply with that guarantee cannot be excluded, but may limited, then to the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by any legislation, including Australian Consumer Law, is limited to the following remedies (at our discretion):
(a) in the case of goods, any one or more of the
(i) the replacement of the goods or supply of
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the costs of having the goods
(b) in the case of services:
(i) supply of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the
services supplied again.
3. We are not liable for any Consequential Loss however caused (including by the negligence of us) suffered or incurred by you in connection with your use of GlobalActivePack. For the purpose of this disclaimer, ‘Consequential Loss’ means: loss of revenues; loss of opportunity; indirect loss; loss of profits; consequential loss; and loss of savings.